Add a Photo

Ariadne M.
Ariadne M.
Campo Grande MS Brazil

When I ran out of my Alba organics moisturizer, I decided to try something new, just because I like to try different products. Well, I remember A Perfect World on the Oprah show several years back. It was on her "Favorite Things" episode and she was raving about it, so I decided to give it a whirl.

I have combination skin [oily nose/t-zone, dry patches on other areas of the face]. I tried this product and it is just too thick and heavy and greasy - feels like I'm smearing softened cream cheese on my face. I gave it a fair trial [several weeks] and saw no imporvement in my skin. I may as well have just put regular hand lotion on my face.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This product smells great šŸ˜ not only does it smell good it does it's job.
I love toners and I'm usually super picky. Not because I only use certain brands but I have sensitive skin and eyes, so most toners tend to burn my face.
This one didn't however so I was super pleased with it. This toner also gives a nice tightening feeling without over doing it.
As I say in a lot of my skin care reviews, treating your skin early on helps a lot, with that said this toner is great for treating skin as you age. Young or more mature woman I think could find this toner a new fav.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Love this toner. It's gentle but effective. It has a very light scent which is nice. I use it before applying moisturizer in the morning and at night, and a little goes a long way. I have noticed that my skin tone seems more even since I began using it (roughly 4 months ago). Definitely buy this product!
Kasi J.
Kasi J.
Austin, TX

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I'm absolutely, positively obsessed with this Origins product! It's about $30 bucks (which normally I wouldn't personally pay) but it's 1000% worth it. It smells fantastic and it is gentle on the skin. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! Try it out!
Faith-Lauren W.
Faith-Lauren W.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I always recommend Origins but specifically I enjoy this treatment. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh! However, it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of it's natural oils - which is a big deal for me since I prefer a less harsh product for my skin.
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary

For a toner, this is surprisingly moisturizing! I usually apply it with a cotton pad after removing my makeup and a little goes a long way. I don't like the packaging bc the knob is difficult to screw on and off, but it's definitely one of the toners I like cycling through
Sanlie A.
Sanlie A.
Seattle, WA

I LOVE this toner. Usually when I use toners they tend to be quite drying, but this one was extremely effective without making my skin have a weird reaction. The packaging is also really nice, and I would definitely buy this again. The smell is also really refreshing.
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
San Jose, CA

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it makes my skin look and feel great too. I got this as a christmas gift and I am almost out and I will be repurchasing. I use this in the AM and it just leaves me skin with a clean fresh feeling.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Santee, CA

I love this product!! It works so well, & has a very fresh natural scent. This makes my skin so soft and I use it to help my dry areas. My only issue with it is the size. I wish that it came in a larger size. Definitely worth trying if you are on the fence.
Cass S.
Cass S.

Amazing toner! It will not dry you out and will definitely give you a glow! Also, the price is very reasonable for the quality! The size could be bigger but that's not a deal breaker at all! If you want a non drying toner try this!
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX

Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI

Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Dying to try this. Any opinions?
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA

Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

Join Now