BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora
Ody L.
Pompano Beach, FL
So far good reaction but a bit expensive I've tried the energizing boost toner and love it
Linda P.
This product worked very well on my sensitive skin. I loved the smell. It made my face feel so clean. I would definately recommend it.
Cristy C.
Hialeah Gardens
Makes skin look radiant and healthy after use. Has minimized the appearance of pores in my face and has brightened it up.
Jennifer A.
Wentzville, MO
I do like this product alot. It is not harsh on my skin and does feel light and not heavy. It also does not leave a greasy feeling like so many other lotions do. This is a great lotion to use. It does help with the dryness that I am seeing as I am getting older. I do not see any benefit to fine lines or wrinkles.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Some day's, life gets me down. I am full of stress and exhausted all day. But one thing that makes it all better is knowing even if life is getting me down, my skin is not. This product has made me life so much better! My skin feels more lifted and rejuvenated and clear free from wrinkles.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I'm 26 and I'm always looking for age-defense products, so when I saw this one I decided to give it a try, mostly because I like this brand an I love tea. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate or harm it, so it is a thumps up for this product. I don't know if it really works as a age-defense but it has tea so it should work. I think I will keep buying it.
Daylynn E.
I just got this product the other day to try it out. It looks like a good product. Not sure how I like it yet. I got this product as a free sample item from a site I'm on. It's gentle from the 1 time I used it. I might just buy it again depending on how it goes.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I feel it leaves my face so much softer and still moisturizer. Refreshed and Plumped. I use it everyday for 2 years
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm not a huge fan of Origins. I find that a lot of their products have to many scents/essential oil's in them that really irritate my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin, and I suffer from rosacea so finding a good hydrating skin product has been my goal. I tried this on a whim because I have a good friend that swares by origins. The product does have a scent but it's refreshing more so then essential oil smelling. It really does hydrate my skin very well before I put on any serums or skin treatments. Would it work on it's own for hydration? No, but it is a good prep to get the skin ready for other products. This is a must repurchase for me.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
I use this every single day of my life. Seriously....I lovvvvve this product. I always pat in on before bed. The only negative thing I can say about it is I wish there was an easier way to use it...since its like water I feel it should have a dropper or maybe be used with a mist nozzle because it just unscrews and its open like a water bottle...when I use it I always spill some in the cracks of my fingers and its sad that I loose some of such an amazing product!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract