BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke T.
Amesbury
I didn’t like this product because I have very sensitive skin and it really burned, although my friend does have this product as well and she doesn’t have sensitive skin and she loves it. She’s already gone through 4 bottles
Alberto V.
Tobyhanna
Keeps me soft but not that crazy about this one still looking for another one I might like
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Sadly this product did not work out for me. I was hoping this would help keep my skin clear and have some properties to help slow down my skins aging process but instead I broke out really horribly from this. I love origins products, by sadly this was not for me.
Eu nunca usei não sei do que se trata,desculpa por fazer você perder o seu tempo lendo isso mas eu nao sei mais nada
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Didn't care for the feel of my skin afterwards. It took awhile for the product to get absorbed. I probably would choose a more water based product next time.
Deahna S.
Chandler, AZ
This lotion left my skin feeling dry and tight. I was very disappointed in it. Especially for the price I paid.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried a sample of this toner at Sephora and wasn't a fan. I have dry/combo skin and this toner dried me out even more. It's alittle pricey I would suggest you sample the product to see if it acually works for your skin type. I wouldn't buy myself.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
I didn't really like the way this treatment lotion worked. I didn't like the scent of this product and didn't see much change in my skin after using this product overall I'm giving two start because my biggest let down was the scent. It worked ok
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Don't like this I thought it was a waste of money did my skin dirty and broke me out
Lauren R.
Edinburg, TX
I used this product and did not like it one bit. It irratated my skin. I use a lot of different products and this by far is my least favorite product so far. It did not meet my expectations. I regret buying which is sad because I love origins. I don't recommend it.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back