BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Komal M.
abbotsford
Its really a great product, i just love using it everyday. Would recommend it. Love this product its really awesome. I will buy this again and again. Just try it once you will also love this product.
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Macha P.
Piedmont , QC
It’s a very good product for the price , it’s working good but it ‘s not my favorite toner , it’s clean your pores but I not see a amelioration for their size after two bottles
Karla c.
En unas cinco ocasiones sinceramente si me gustaría probar nomás porque sentí que las veces que lo probé si me dejó muy lindo eres la piel pero sí me gustaría probarlo un poco más
Kari D.
Oshawa
I’ve always been a fan of Origins products. I use this toner nightly after cleansing and it has really minimized my pores and tightened my skin. My face feels clean, calm and refreshed as I head to bed, and when I wake up my skin always looks bright and rejuvenated. I highly recommend trying Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea if you haven’t already. I have no doubt you’ll add it to your daily routine as well!
Malika W.
Calgary, AB
For a toner, this is surprisingly moisturizing! I usually apply it with a cotton pad after removing my makeup and a little goes a long way. I don't like the packaging bc the knob is difficult to screw on and off, but it's definitely one of the toners I like cycling through
Julendys Masiel R.
 Este producto es muy bueno, de verdad me gusto , me resulto útil , cumplió con su descripción , es un producto que la verdad me gusto muy , fue muy bueno y me encanto , vale mucho la pena arriesgarse a probarlo , a ver si les pude funcionar  y si les gusta o no 😉
Caroline K.
Wow! This toner has been a life saver, it smells great and doesn't affect my skin as many timers do. It goes on softly and has never caused any irritation. I use this before bed and when I get up and often times for a mid day freshen up. It makes me feel clean and happy with an even skin tone. Definitely recommend this!
Win Shi W.
Toronto, ON
I always love Origins products, you can tell the ingredients they use are very natural by the texture and the smell of it. A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea is amazing, it rejuvenates my skins I feel like a baby again. Furthermore, I am a big sucker for tea related products, so win-win!
Amy C.
Love this toner. It's gentle but effective. It has a very light scent which is nice. I use it before applying moisturizer in the morning and at night, and a little goes a long way. I have noticed that my skin tone seems more even since I began using it (roughly 4 months ago). Definitely buy this product!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract