BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Ivy O.
Scarborough , ON
I keep buying this toner because of how great it smells and how amazing it makes my skin feel. Usually toners burn my sensitive skin but this formula is gentle and really adds moisture when I need, especially during winter months.
Tayla S.
This product was used by my mum since I am currently still young and don't really need the things in this product. My mum like it's but it's definitely not affordable for her. She's used it all and feels great but the money is a huge problem for her
Tonicha h.
Kingston upon thames, Greater London
This product makes your skin so smooth and preps it perfectly for your moisturiser. The packaging it sleek and looks gorgeous on your shelf. I've been using this for 4 years now and it's made such a difference. And you only need a small amount!
Amy C.
Only just discovering age defying creams and serums but strongly recommend this product, very gentle and not to harsh on the skin, perfect for sensitive skin as well!! The smell is delicious, no room for improvement here!!!
Sara H.
Sydney Mines, NS
You can never go wrong with this brand. Their products are lightweight and super nourishing. I always lean towards brands with more natural ingredients for my Skincare!
Loops M.
Wonderful product, and was recommended to me by cosmetics associate at shoppers drug mart for anti aging. It felt nice and smelled great. However I've heard mixed reviews on its ingredient and need to do more research.
Denisse A.
Guadalajara
Este producto hace la diferencia totalmente al instante, es la primera vez que lo uso y me encantó, puedo usarlo más veces aunque no es tan económico pero vale la pena y contiene buena calidad y bastante producto.
Roopan T.
I like this toner because it's gentle on the skin! I am a big oily as well as dry and I found it did help balancing the two so wherever I was more oily, I was no longer shiny and where I was dry it was hydrated
Meem B.
Well it's a good hydrating toner and makes your skin look more vibrant and radiant as well that's what my mom said and it's a product that is mainly used by Korean people white tea is the main ingredient
Bushra A.
Leeds, United kingdom
I am 36 right now and since I have start using origins A Perfect world age defenseman treatment lotion with white tea.it seriously brought me 10years back.my skins give beautiful youthful look.I loveit
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?