BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Anne K.
Denmark
I am not sure if this product does anything for me. I don't really understand it. I got it as a part of a set and I feel like I could leave it out of my routine.
jasmine g.
abbotsford
Love it but i ran out very fast since i used it so much. it is effective and leaves my skin very smooth and moisturized. My skin has actually
seemed to be clearing out
leanna M.
High green, Sheffield
I’ve used this toner for years it is perfect! It smells absolutely Divine and leaves my skin feeling amazing! I find the price affordable and the bottle lasts such a long time! I love his brand as it’s natural and no nasties inside!
Andrea C.
Sant Feliu de Guixols
this brand has became a must in my skin care; is amazing :) I'm sure I'll be trying more of their products; I really love them.

Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores

Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
This toner is so mild and gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it at least three times a week with a cotton round like a shiseido. I got mine at Macy’s and it has lasted me a year! 3-4 drops is just enough. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Really amazing product, hydrating and nourishing! First time I’ve used an origins toner and it’s amazing I bough it from Debenhams and it is so gentle on you’re skin, would definitely recommend it to others.
Komal M.
abbotsford
Its really a great product, i just love using it everyday. Would recommend it. Love this product its really awesome. I will buy this again and again. Just try it once you will also love this product.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Customer testimonials are one of the best stimuli for store sales. For this reason, the best stores allow the customer to comment on the products, and this opinion can be seen by other visitors.
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Macha P.
Piedmont , QC
It’s a very good product for the price , it’s working good but it ‘s not my favorite toner , it’s clean your pores but I not see a amelioration for their size after two bottles
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?