BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha T.
USA
I love the smell of this stuff! Really makes a difference for those who want something anti aging. Helps neutralize my skin tone and just gives you a fresh feeling on your skin!
Kathy S.
I love how this product smells. It also has helped the redness on my skin, I notice my skin tone is much more even now. It’s not super expensive either which is also nice! I’ll be purchasing this again!
Eva C.
Charleston
This toner did not burn my face like most! Left my skin feeling clean and sleek without feeling tight or aggravated. This is just one of the many origins products I love
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
The best toner I've ever used! It has white tea which is great for stimulating collagen production and it's so, so gentle. It won't leave your skin toght and dry but soft and smooth.

Hope Origins keeps making this forever.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing face oil. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face oil that works wonders for your face.
Tabitha
Chandler, AZ
This smelled great and worked well. However I felt the sales advocate really did me in. So disappointing. No wow factor wit this. Skin felt clean, but other toners definitely feel better. No idea what it is.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing toner. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good toner that works wonders for your face.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love the way my skin feels and smells after this product. A toner is crucial to your everyday skin routine. This toned keep my face hydrated and not dry so that’s a plus.
Siann S.
Pikesville, MD
A great toner. Works really well at replenishing the skin after harsh cleansing. I personally don’t see any anti aging effects, but I really do like the product as a toner.
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
I use it this toner when I am not using my proactive toner and I love it. My skin never feels dry afterwards but feels refreshed and cleansed. Love the fragrance.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back