BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Joseilys P.
Pawtucket , RI
Feels like moisturizer. Make my skin feel hydrated. Totally exceeded my expectations.
Jennifer G.
Salt Lake City, UT
It went really smooth on face. Brought renewing moisture to my much needed dry face.
Lynn H.
Dickinson, ND
Great product overall. Leaves skin fresh and clean. It was gentle on my skin as well.
Marie A.
La Mesa, CA
I love this product. I ran out a while back but when I did use it , it lasted a while
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Don't like this I thought it was a waste of money did my skin dirty and broke me out
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
This smells so good and is so perfect and makes your face feel so fresh and glowing!
Zara B.
Pocatello, ID
It really works and heels the skin and bright The skin and you see results in no time
Lana C.
Devine, TX
This is very refreshing on the skin. Works well for set skin and aging skin as well
Brooke G.
Love!!! I love the smell, love the packaging, and I love how this feels on my skin.
Lucy L.
Delafield WI
It wasn't what I expect. Dried out my skin. NOT a bang for your buck. Disappointed.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract