BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Jana S.
Turner, OR
This was a great treatment lotion. I love the way it felt in my skin and it worked wonders.
avery r.
i love everything this brand has to offer but i wish that the products were cheaper for me
Aracely E.
It left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Didn't break me out. Nice scent not to strong.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles , CA
Helps with break outs the green tea smells so fresh and clean and makes my skin feel smooth
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
All i have to say its buy it try it love it ! Its a great mix for your face youll love it
Stephanie D.
Norman, OK
I love this and it smells so good! It works better than any other toner that I have used!
Abbey B.
Best toner I have ever used! Really worth it to purchase this! Origins is a great brand!
Shobu H.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom use it she loves it she using it for 2 years. I use it for sometimes I love it too
Samantha C.
Yukon, OK
I love the Origins brand! Everything they make I have always loved! Will be trying more!
Ali D.
New York
Love this brand and makes your face feel so clean would totally recommend this product !!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back