BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Shainna S.
Lexington , SC
Love this toner. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Perfect pre moisturizer
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Amazing toner my skin loves it it’s the only toner I use it makes my face fee fantastic
Gina C.
East Syracuse, NY
This toner smells great and is lightweight and refreshing. It is gentle and beneficial.
Michelle M.
I've tried thit for about 6 months can say it's unique and refreshing some will love it
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Anything by origins is incredible! I swear by their line of products! There are amazinv
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
This age defense does miracles! Really ... it smooths my skins and it’s simply amazing
Sadiqa T.
I like this product it really works. I think it's a good toner. I like how it's natural
Maddi H.
Daisytown , PA
Very good product, i use it everday and it smell do good and make my skin look so good
Kon K.
Dallas
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Kon K.
Dallas
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?