BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
You can go wrong with Origins - everything is ah-mazing! This is light, fresh, and perfect.
Jana S.
Turner, OR
This was a great treatment lotion. I love the way it felt in my skin and it worked wonders.
Tiffany P.
I love this toner. It smells good to me, and it works wonders. It makes my skin feel great
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
This stuff smells great and I am glad I was introduced to it by a friend. It's my favorite!
Ariel H.
Clarksville , AR
Love this lotion. It makes my skin so soft. I use it every day and would def recommend it.
Brooke D.
Malvern, AR
Perfect for sensitive skin little expensive but totally worth it will recommend to anyone
Ali D.
New York
Love this brand and makes your face feel so clean would totally recommend this product !!
Camila L.
Orlando, FL
Keeps my face fresh with a nice look. What i love it's that all the products are natural
Shobu H.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom use it she loves it she using it for 2 years. I use it for sometimes I love it too
Abbey B.
Best toner I have ever used! Really worth it to purchase this! Origins is a great brand!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?