BY ORIGINS #50 in Toners & Astringents

Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
The scent of this is off the charts amazing! It smells just like a spa and leaves me feeling rejuvenated
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This toner leaves my skin so cool and nice feeling! It also smells so wonderful and. It to overpowering!
Rayan B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Hands down the best lotion I have ever used! There is tee tree oil which is an amazing oil for the skin!
Ashley L.
It is a okay product. It works well for all different skin types. Feels fresh after using this product.
Leslee A.
San Diego, CA
Perfect lotion for you to have a perfect skin. Smooth and creamy texture feels and smells really good.
Joy C.
I lived how I didn't have to keep on applying lotion throughot my day. The texture on my skin felt good
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
This toner hydrates and refreshes my skin. I also absolutely love the fresh clean smell of this toner.
Cynthia G.
maple shade
Smells nice. Gentle on skin. Perfect amount of moisture and protection for my skin. Not overly priced.
soraya c.
Es muy buena... hidrata bastante bien... me encanta tiene frescura y un olor impresionante y super rico
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Love how this made my skin look and feel! Definitely someone thing I added into my skin care routine!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back