BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This toner is amazing. I saw a difference within a week of using it. My skin never looked better
Catherine O.
Boston, MA
It was a whatever product. Kinda didn't seee how it worked. There are better products out there.
Aliah I.
Hancock, MD
Really good stuff in my opinion. Price is a little high for the product though but that's just me
Allison S.
Homestead , FL
Love this brand. One of my go to products. Gentle on the skin and goes on smooth. Great product!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love origins products. They make my skin feel amazing and I like how natural their products are
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love this toner. My skin feels so clean & smooth after using it & it smells so good!
Nessa L.
I like this product but can be a bit pricey when their are other brand new bat work just as good
Elizabeth Y.
Brunswick, GA
Great product! Smells great too! Great for really dry skin! You should definitely give it a try!
Nikki A.
Apopka, FL
This is my favorite toner that I use every day it smells so good and you get a lot in one bottle.
AlexHeidy C.
I love using his product every time I am done with a shower, it puts moisture back into my skin!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?