BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I was told to use a toner, but I truly don’t see a difference in my skin after adding it to my routine! It smells good and is quality product. I rated it lower because I just don’t see it being necessary
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
If something says age defying or anything relating to keeping my skin looking as young as possible for as long as possible as my vote. It’s a great product for the price you won’t be disappointed. Go grab some
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this because it’s super gentle on my skin but it really works to clean everything off my face. If I use this I know that my pores are clean and all the makeup and gunk is gone!! Well worth the money!
Holly H.
Cushing
Origins did pretty well with this age defense moisturizer..it's not too greasy, it really gets in their and replenishes the damaged, expose skin!! Leaves our skin looking and feeling so hydrated!
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
Love this toner. Makes my skin soft and it smells great! Helps remove excess makeup and balance my skin. I’m already on my second bottle! I recommend this to everyone! Good for all skin types
susana G.
rosamond ca
Favorite all time toner. For sure worth the money. It’s my ride or die holly grail toned. It smells so delicious!!!! Like fruit loops cereal. It’s gently one your skin and feels refreshing.
Maria H.
San Antonio, TX
Origins always has good products, but this toner was a little too late for my taste. Are usually try to go for more sensitive skin products but I feel like this didn’t take off any remaining make up or build up on my face.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Megan N.
this product smells amazing, but there are better toners on the market. the smell after a while makes you hate it. it's pretty disappointing and didn't meet my expectations. will not buy again, and don't recommend
Madalyn M.
Berkley, MI
This was a pretty good toner! I️t is pretty gentle on the skin so if you have sensitive skin this one might be for you! I️ enjoyed I️t a lot, but I️t wasn’t as intense as I️ wanted I️t to be.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back