BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Maryam A.
I liked it when I was using it. When I ran out of it however I didn't buy it again because of the price
Lindsay R.
Canton, MA
How totally changed the texture of my skin. All of my bumps and roughness were gone within a few uses.
Joy C.
I lived how I didn't have to keep on applying lotion throughot my day. The texture on my skin felt good
Caroline Z.
Great product, not harsh on skin and leaves a clean tingly sensation. It's great for sensitive skin.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Omg I live this product line. My skin is very sensitive and it never breaks me out. Love love love it
Madyson L.
Pensacola, FL
I love origins and this products doesn’t fall short of amazing. I love every product I buy from them
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I really didn't like this. I usually love Origins but I ended up returning this product to the store.
Janaina D.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I really love anything from origins. It is natural products that really give your the results u need
Maria T.
I really like this toner. Vey good for your skin. The skin will feel clean and soft after using this.
Pamella C.
Minha pele está mais macia.. Recomendo.. Uso diariamente para obter mais resultado.. Super recomendo
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?