BY ORIGINS #52 in Toners & Astringents

Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
good smell. Not to astringent. Made my skin feel extra clean and product sank in tip my skin quicker after use.
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
Ok product to be used. I don't have much to say about this product. Not something I would recommend to anyone.
Catherine T.
Love how my skin feels after using this toner, it's not tight or dry, just nice. And the smell it's delicious!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product smells good and its healthy for the skin.
good travel size to throw in the bag.
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
This product is very good. The white tea In this product soothing dry skin and helps with any acne I may have.
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Love this product. Does not make my face oily and it keeps it hydrated and smooth. It tightens my skin as well!
Lexie M.
This lotion made my face so moist and smooth! It made my face feel very hydrated even until the next morning!!!
Alejandra C.
Cypress, TX
I really like origins, I can't get enough of their products, this one I tried just once and it was really good
Amalia A.
I love this toner! The way it leaves my skin it's amazing. I love the fact that it comes with white tea scent.
Laura W.
Paxton, MA
Love this- the smell is amazing! I use this particularly on blemishes and it works wonders. Hydrates and heals!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back