BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Sandy C.
Love this whole line including the spf eye cream. Better value than a lot of the brands you will find at Sephora
Lexie M.
This lotion made my face so moist and smooth! It made my face feel very hydrated even until the next morning!!!
Liliana B.
I absolutely love this product it left my face feeling so fresh and clean and super smooth use it all the time
Alejandra C.
Cypress, TX
I really like origins, I can't get enough of their products, this one I tried just once and it was really good
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
Ok product to be used. I don't have much to say about this product. Not something I would recommend to anyone.
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Love this product. Does not make my face oily and it keeps it hydrated and smooth. It tightens my skin as well!
Amalia A.
I love this toner! The way it leaves my skin it's amazing. I love the fact that it comes with white tea scent.
Catherine T.
Love how my skin feels after using this toner, it's not tight or dry, just nice. And the smell it's delicious!
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
This product is very good. The white tea In this product soothing dry skin and helps with any acne I may have.
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Nice product, felt nice on the skin but It didn't make a huge difference in my skin. Probably won't repurchase.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back