BY ORIGINS #48 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Aranza P.
Puebla
cuida tan bien la piel. y sus ingredientes nutren la piel dando una textura mas suave y esta libre de alcohol
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
This product makes my face feel oily, but does the job. I use it in the morning before putting my makeup on.
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
Wow wow usenlo es grandioso gracias por crear un producto efectivo y esplendido, me encanta mucho es hermoso
Nicole F.
I can't say enough about this product I just love it! And I buy an extra one at all times so I never run out!
Maria M.
I love using this product and I’m happy about the great results. I haven’t found a better product than this.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
The best toner I have ever used. Doesn't dry, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and refreshed. Love it!
Janine S.
benton
This a perfect world age defense is great! It helps to tighten my skin and seems to repair blemishes as well.
Silvy G.
Best moisturizer it actually clears my skin and leaves it soft and gentle. Can't live without this product
Brenda M.
Paramount , Ca
smells great. feels great and doesnt make your face sticky or feel stretched out. and helps tone your face
Carri M.
Sparks, NV
I've just started using this product, and after a short time I'd have to say I love this line of products.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?