BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Sandy C.
Love this whole line including the spf eye cream. Better value than a lot of the brands you will find at Sephora
Crystal T.
Denton
I felt like it also softened the skin! Anything that adds to my face I love! Haha I use this toner day and night.
Elizabeth F.
This is a great everyday toner. It does not dry out skin and seems to hydrate. The best toner I tried in s while.
Carling L.
Pricey but effective and smells amazing! Cooling a refreshing, best time to purchase is around holidays In a kit
Molly M.
Forest Grove, OR
This stuff smells wonderful and helps remove makeup well. I've had far less break out since I started using this
emma f.
I love washing my face , this stuff kicks it up a notch ! I love this product, it moisturize my face so perfect .
Ingrid C.
Dallas, TX
Perfect toner for my skin! I can actually see a big difference when I use this compared to many other products !
Soft and gentle with my skin! I have nothing bad to say about this. Perfect for when you want to detox your skin!
Eva I.
Hughson
Being that my skin isn’t what t used to this product sure does come in handy. Skin care is important early
Jenny B.
Gray, TN
Really great product to use. Easy to put on and the smell isn't horrible at all. I would recommend this product.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract