BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Amarjargal D.
Everett, WA
Really like this toner. Smells pretty good and lasts for a long time. Also I really liked the design of this toner.
Malory C.
Feels so refreshing and moisturizing on the skin. Good for dry/sensitive skin. Smells great and a good price point!
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love love love this, it's so great for my skin and I love the feel of my skin after it, especially in the morning
Andrea T.
Albany, OR
I didn't get into this step of my facial routine until recently and my face has been thanking me for it ever since
Savannah H.
Wichita, KS
Leaves me feeling a bit greasy but I think I have the wrong skin type for this toner. Would work well for dry skin.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I feel it leaves my face so much softer and still moisturizer. Refreshed and Plumped. I use it everyday for 2 years
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
Another great product! The Origins formula always feels so clean and refreshing, plus all of the scenes are amazing
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really love the smell. This product made my face so smooth and cleared my dry patches. I really love this product
Stephanie W.
Leeds, AL
I have used this for years. It has always been my staple to go to for clarifying my skin. Never go wrong w Origins
Sunita P.
Georgetown, TX
I love this lotion it is not a toner it is much more gentle. I love the smell Origin is a great line for the price
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract