BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Shenita B.
I really enjoyed this product it left my skin feeling refreshed and energized. I would recommend this product to anyone
Jean L.
Love this toner, I felt refreshing and soft on my skin. The smell is great. I use it with the mega mushroom face mask.
Mihaela C.
Tacoma, WA
This lotion is very healing on the body and some cracked or some marks to be found on the body I’ve notice mine go away
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
Smells refreshing, herbal , smells like green tea 🙃Amazing, my mom uses it from time to time and it makes her glow 😍
Adriana S.
Huntersville, NC
One of my favorite products! Moisturizes, but also is a great toner. The white tea extract also adds an unique twist.
Jewel C.
This leaves my face feeling so fresh and renewed. I've never had an issue with my face feeling dry after using this.
Lindsay R.
Canton, MA
I love this product! Completely changes the texture of skin. Any bumps or rough patches are gone. Smells amazing too
Dana A.
Winter Haven, FL
I haven't used this product but my sister gets it all the time so I'm pretty sure its good. The bottle last forever !
Katrina (.
Montgomery Village
Love it’s more natural ingredients. Love the fresh smell and feel like ya getting c to my pores with out any burning
kat r.
Gilbert, AZ
This product has made my face very soft and not dry at all. and the toner seems to help it I get any acne on my face.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back