BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Janis F.
Pasadena, CA
I love this toner. My skin tends to be sensitive, and after a few days of using this my skin has gotten clearer and brighter.
Melisa P.
Coppell , TX
This is a great toner to apply in your face after you use a cleanser to clean your face. A very soothing and clean feeling.
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Emily I.
Malden, MA
Love Origins' Perfect World products! This Lotion is light, blends into skin easily and you feel super hydrated afterwords.
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
My co-worker had me try this product and I fell in love right off the bat. Very gentle and leaves your skin really smooth.
Brittany F.
Clearwater, FL
The smell of this product is amazing. My face does not get oily or greasy feeling. A great addition to any skin treatment.
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY
Love this toner makes my skin feel so soft and viberant and even helps to resolve acne issues! definitely worth the money!!
Allie Y.
Love how light this product is. I also love the way it smells. It is a little more on the pricey side, but totally worth it.
Valerie R.
San Diego, CA
Love the product and love the smell. The entire line of origins a perfect world products are great! Definitely recommmend.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
White tea is so good for your skin! I enjoy the smell, and the way it makes my skin feel. So worth the money in my opinion.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back