BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Dayna P.
San Diego, CA
Smells so good and is perfect for my combo skin. I love the moisturizers too! Doesn’t sting and isn’t sticky. I love this product
Kara E.
S Deerfield, MA
My wife and I both use this! It is the perfect toner year round. It's reasonably priced and always works. My skin feels amazing!
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY
Helps with my acne and tones my skin. Isn't too drying as long as you apply a moisturizer afterwards. Pretty gentle on the skin.
Gloria M.
I actually like this toner makes your skin feel good and clean and it evens out your skin tone i like it and i would buy it again
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
The fresh scent pared with the fresh feeling this toner provides makes it a perfect pairing with any of the products in the line.
jackie h.
I love this it really works for ageing. I love the fact that everything in it is made of organic things . And the smell is great
Lina H.
Charlottesville, VA
Perfect product. I loved this product because it is good quality and good value. I want to try these products for 2 years more.
Danielle M.
Works great smells great! Left my face feeling refreshed and hydrated! White tea has 3 times more antioxidants then green tea.
Laura A.
Mission, TX
I run out of this already. This is a very good product I love it so much because it did cleans very good. Recommend it totally.
Freda C.
Victorville, CA
Very nice toner... Didn't dry my skin out or cause a bad reaction (breakouts, etc) ..... Really nice and soothing on the skin!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back