BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea V.
Miami
I am a huge fan of this toner. It definitely does an amazing job of ceiling and protecting the skin. Skin looks radiate after use.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Absolutely loved how well this toner worked for my dry sensitive skin! It never burned and kept my skin so balanced and refreshed.
Michelle S.
Kearneysville, WV
Love love this leaves my skin so smooth and feeling extra clean. This product helped clear my face up after a bad breakout in days!
Xiaoya Y.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Good for soothing your skin. A little sticky but will not be oily for your skin. Good moisturizing during the winter, very gentle.
Elena C.
SAN JOSE, CA
My face feels smooth, the product has a nice scent, the only thing I noticed is that since I have an oily skin, I get a more oily.
Patsy F.
Love this and all Origins products to the max. I have used the complexion products for years and it has taken years off my skin !
Wendy N.
This oil feels really really nice on your face not heavy at all just the right moisrure for your face. Great to go to sleep with.
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
This really helps keep my skin looking smooth and free of age spots and fine lines! I use this every night and love the results!
Nalla B.
New Haven, CT
Great product, I have very oily skin, so this product really wipes off my shiny nose and forehead. I would definitely recommend.
Gloria M.
I actually like this toner makes your skin feel good and clean and it evens out your skin tone i like it and i would buy it again
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back