BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love origins and I love this toner. I have very sensitive skin. This is one of the few toners that doesn't cause me to break out.
Madison M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is so soothing on the face. It’s not like other toners where it burns sometimes and makes your face feel stripped. Really nice
Janet M.
Algonquin , IL
Just started using Origins product...I'm astounded at how well my skin has reacted to them. My sensitive skin loves these products.
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
This really helps keep my skin looking smooth and free of age spots and fine lines! I use this every night and love the results!
jackie h.
I love this it really works for ageing. I love the fact that everything in it is made of organic things . And the smell is great
Keturah R.
APOPKA, FL
The fresh scent pared with the fresh feeling this toner provides makes it a perfect pairing with any of the products in the line.
Wendy N.
This oil feels really really nice on your face not heavy at all just the right moisrure for your face. Great to go to sleep with.
Patsy F.
Love this and all Origins products to the max. I have used the complexion products for years and it has taken years off my skin !
Gloria M.
I actually like this toner makes your skin feel good and clean and it evens out your skin tone i like it and i would buy it again
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY
Helps with my acne and tones my skin. Isn't too drying as long as you apply a moisturizer afterwards. Pretty gentle on the skin.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract