BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Julissa C.
Connell, WA
Love the orgins face wash and face moisturizer its all amazing skin care everyday and night use diffitley recommend for young Adults
Janet M.
Algonquin , IL
Just started using Origins product...I'm astounded at how well my skin has reacted to them. My sensitive skin loves these products.
Elena C.
SAN JOSE, CA
My face feels smooth, the product has a nice scent, the only thing I noticed is that since I have an oily skin, I get a more oily.
Xiaoya Y.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Good for soothing your skin. A little sticky but will not be oily for your skin. Good moisturizing during the winter, very gentle.
Letty E.
Dinuba, CA
This product has made my skin soo much better out of many this is definitely my go to purchase it you'll be happy with the results
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Absolutely loved how well this toner worked for my dry sensitive skin! It never burned and kept my skin so balanced and refreshed.
Chelsea V.
Miami
I am a huge fan of this toner. It definitely does an amazing job of ceiling and protecting the skin. Skin looks radiate after use.
Dorothy C.
Mckinney, TX
Part of my favorite line from origins. This product is awesome at night on a clean, washed face before using serum or moisturizer.
Emma T.
Great product and wonderful refreshing scent. It makes my skin feel healthy and refreshed and is safe for my sensitive skin.
Monique R.
Lexington, KY
First, it smells amazing!! It has a very light fragrance. I noticed that this my skin was a lot smoother once I started using this.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?