BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
hemil m.
I love all the origins products. Natural and no side effects specially this white tree toner. This is unisex so your spouse can also use this.
Renata C.
I bought this from origins not knowing whether was good or bad . After my product got home and I used fir the first time , I totally loved it .
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this product at sephora, and have used it for quite some time now. I actually really like how my face feels hydrated and moisturized.
Emily P.
Ashland, OR
I love the smell of this. Subtle and present. It also goes on smoothly and my skin feels amazing afterwards. This is one of my go to products
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Not bad, not great. I haven't seen a noticeable difference in my skin since I started using this product about six months ago. It was a gift.
Stephanie P.
Dallas, TX
Super moisturizing. One of my favorites for when my skin is dry. When my skin is healthy though, I do get a bit oily from using this product.
camila a.
junin de los andes
Me a funcionado!!! Esta muy buena, se los recomiendo al principio no veía resultados pero luego de unas semana vi unos increíbles resultados
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
My face does not look aged st all but I feel like my face gets tired and I apply this let it set and give a good dap off and I feel refreshed
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA
A great toner. gets all the extra makeup still left on skin. i have used this for a few years. it makes skin feel clean and it's not drying.
Delilah B.
It helps make my face feel clean and moisturized. Since my face is oily I like that being "lotion" it's not and doesn't add shine to my face.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract