BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Cristina V.
Mcallen, TX
The tea tree on this product gives the skin a fresh clean feel! I recommend for anyone with normal/oily skin as it leaves skin extremely clean!
hemil m.
I love all the origins products. Natural and no side effects specially this white tree toner. This is unisex so your spouse can also use this.
Renata C.
I bought this from origins not knowing whether was good or bad . After my product got home and I used fir the first time , I totally loved it .
Kristen L.
Howell, NJ
Great product does exactly what it say it should do . It's a light weight formula and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky like other products
Emily P.
Ashland, OR
I love the smell of this. Subtle and present. It also goes on smoothly and my skin feels amazing afterwards. This is one of my go to products
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Not bad, not great. I haven't seen a noticeable difference in my skin since I started using this product about six months ago. It was a gift.
Stephanie P.
Dallas, TX
Super moisturizing. One of my favorites for when my skin is dry. When my skin is healthy though, I do get a bit oily from using this product.
camila a.
junin de los andes
Me a funcionado!!! Esta muy buena, se los recomiendo al principio no veía resultados pero luego de unas semana vi unos increíbles resultados
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
My face does not look aged st all but I feel like my face gets tired and I apply this let it set and give a good dap off and I feel refreshed
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA
A great toner. gets all the extra makeup still left on skin. i have used this for a few years. it makes skin feel clean and it's not drying.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?