BY ORIGINS #52 in Toners & Astringents

TaShawn M.
Detroit, MI
It was amazing the product made my skin feel amazing i really love this product it helped my skin tighten and it made me feel refreshed and it smells amazing
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Didn't care for the feel of my skin afterwards. It took awhile for the product to get absorbed. I probably would choose a more water based product next time.
Emmie
I know I can say a lot about this one but all I can say that is you need to try this it was very good so quiche I need and made you get your tan in a minute
Carrie C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love white tea and all of the benefits that comes along with it. I noticed my skin getting more supple and pore becoming less noticeable the more I used it
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I actually loved this product. It smelled amazing was light weight and made my face feel fresh. Some lotions feel cakey and thick but this didn't at all
Rachel M.
A great toner to start off an anti-aging regimen. Helps prep your skin for an anti-aging serum and moisturizer without stripping your skin of essential oils.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I live for Origina Foners. I've never tried one that I didn't like or that didn't work. You need to try one! It changes the way your makeup applies forever !
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
I'm a huge fan of this brand. This left my skin clean but not stripped, which is especially important to my dry, sensitive and (dare I say it?) aging skin...
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Great product. Did not clog my pores. Left my skin silky, smooth and radiant. Got many compliments while using this product. Would buy it again if i could.
Diana p.
Tupelo, MS
Product really felt like it was doing its job. It smelled great and left my skin feeling nice and clean. I didn't break out from using it which was a plus.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back