BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Eglis F.
White Hse Sta, NJ
I have been using it for a week and so far so good. I notice the difference from using it, my skin feels more radiant and absorbs the moisturizer faster.
Kevin B.
La Porte, IN
Loved this toner except it can dry sensitive parts of your face out so you have to be careful not to get it anywhere near the eye area or on your mouth.
Johanna A.
West Chester, PA
I am 30 years old and I realy need it everyday you know... it is so good to my face skin and very nice results that I see in the fist week that I used it
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Absolutely love this toner ! I purchased it from Sephora. It is very gentle and did not irritate my skin. I like that this brand doesn’t test on animals.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Nice toner and it's light with good ingredients but I wonder what it actually does. I hope it does help with moisture I do not see the biggest difference
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Discovered I’m not a fan of astringents when using this product. Didn’t really see/feel the benefits. Just felt like I was adding a step to my routine.
Andrea H.
Tulsa, OK
I use this after removing make up to tone oh balance and get any little residue that cleanser may have missed. The smell is great and it does its job.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Im a fan of tea and when I used a product with this ingredient I fall in love with him. Well I really like this lotion because end with a great lumière
Katrina O.
Pricey but worth every penny I love that it had white tea inside it and it feels great on the skin I recommend it to all women to try it for yourself
Fiera F.
Antioch, TN
I used this once or twice it's a good product it's not one of my fave but it's still a good product I have dry skin so it really help with that part
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?