BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Yuliya L.
Hillsboro
Smells AMAZING and really purifies the skin after cleansing. I use it twice a day and it's not too drying on my dry skin
Jasmine J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this product!! Makes my skin soft and even (if that's a thing, but you know what I mean)
Naresha M.
Hollis, NY
Really great product. Is refreshing and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I love this product and this works very well on my skin. No break outs no side effects nothing! This is one of
Mg favorite products from origins and it also smells divine. I love me some origins products
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Great toner. It did not make my skin fell tight after it. Usually other toner does that for me. If you have combination to dry skin you need to try this toner
Julianna H.
Berwick, PA
Let me start by saying I love origins. Probably too much tbh, they're a great brand. They make the best products, including this one. Completely worth the buy.
Kay S.
Tampa, FL
By far my favorite toner but origins is a little pricey. You get what you pay for though they have excellent products. This leaves your face feeling refreshed.
Brooke  W.
Like this product. The product is easy to use and works well. The product is on the pricier side but totally worth the money. I love the smell of the product.
Jenny D.
It is great toner and help clean my residue after face wash. It does not irrate my skin, but the scent a bit strong. However, it's gone few min after I use it.
Katarina L.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite toner, hands down. I’ve been using this (it their variations of it) for years. Makes my skin feel super clean, and fresh. Try it if you haven’t!!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract