BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie B.
Yakima , WA
I cannot say good enough things about this product it smells like you just busted a spa lovely scent I just love the way it takes away excess dirt and helps the aging process
Sadie D.
Bristol, RI
Love orugions. Great company, great product. Definitely a must have. Should definitely use the product, especially with aging skin. Is a must have because it works grrat.
Maddie P.
Culpeper, VA
This toner is my hole grail skincare item. It leaves my skin so refreshed, and my pores completely vanish! It's totally worth the cheap price, and something I use daily!
Renee J.
This toner is the greatest toner to grace the skin care world. If you like a squeaky clean but also hydrated and soothed appearance to your skin, look no further. I'm impressed by this product every time I use it. I love it!
Rosa F.
Independence, OR
At first, this product brought up a lot of stuff to the surface causing a few breakouts. But now, it keeps my skin clean and clear. It even feels clean to the touch.
January V.
I use this after I cleanse my face, and it adds the right amount of moisture back into my skin. The scent is mild and pleasant, the formula is gentle and prepares skin for moisturizer.
Carla S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this product the smell is amazing and I can see that my pores are smaller it also makes my skin so soft and feels great. It smells incredible...
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
My husband and I are able to use this to moisturize. Very convenient. Leaves skin looking flawless. Highly recommend and appreciate for such a perfect skin toner
Briana W.
Republic, MO
This product smells amazing. It makes my skin feel so fresh, I like to pair it with the serum and moisturizer. Very light, doesn't make my skin feel weighed down
Michelle B.
Blythe, CA
I got a sample of this product for free in exchange of a review. I am a loyal user of this brand for a few of their products, however, I didn't enjoy this product much. The application of it is a bit harder to work with because of its thickness. I also don't like that it stays sticky for an hour or two, it seems that it is hard to absorb by the skin, could it be for it's thickness
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract