BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
CAN'T SAY ENOUGH I ABSOLUTELY loved the way this feels on my skin. i use it everyday .. I noticed a difference in the way my skin looked in a week or less. it's perfection
Cyndel H.
Rochester, NY
I started using this when I was 16. I won't change! It makes my skin super soft and helps protect my skin from daily craziness. I LOVE LOVE this line!!!! If you haven't tried it, you need to!
Londyn v.
Leaves the face feeling refreshed and rejuvinated. Perfect compliment to my skin care regimen. Prepares the skin effortlessly for all my other origins skin care products.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
This didn't dry me out and seemed to balance. I didn't see a huge difference in my skin but moisturizers and serums did seem to absorb better. In the middle on this one.
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I am a huge Origins fan. This keeps my face hydrated all day long without feeling heavy, it absorbs immediately, and feels refreshing. Also makes my skin glowy. Love it.
emily m.
Port Hadlock, WA
It's very harsh on sensitive skin. personally I don't have sensitive skin so this product worked great and did what it said but for my friends it left them with red patchy skin after usage.
Marcelina C.
Traverse City, MI
The best feeling ever- it's almost like your skin is drinking it and instantly becomes more flexible and softer. White tea scent makes you feel relaxed almost like you were at the spa :)
Cheryl K.
Easton, PA
I use this as a toner, it does not sting your face as others do, the fragrance is very suttle. I use a moisturizer after. First time I used it would buy it again bought it in Seforia
Ashley O.
Bridgewater, MA
Very nice product and very good value for the price. This does not contain alcohol which is a plus as it is not drying. Very refreshing and I would definitely purchase this again.
Brandon C.
Killeen, TX
The white tea smells is great and my aunt sometimes puts it in her purse so she has it available whenever and wherever she wants. It's somehow a bug repelant, good product here!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?