BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora
Joy Y.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Origin to begin with. This toner is my holy grail that is super effective at moisturizing. It does the job and doesn't leave the skin irritated or dry. The packaging is very simple as well but looks elegant. There is no need for improvement.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I really liked it it felt nice on my skin. I bought it at sephora and it was a little pricey, but I was happy with what I got. I really think that you should try this product out because you will be happy with your purchase.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I love this for many reasons. The smell and the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out. I have combo/dry skin. This keeps my skin in balance and helps prevent aging!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a gentle feeling face toner that has a nice smell to it and leaves the face feeling refreshed and healthy and ready to apply whatever is coming next whether it's gonna be in your makeup or skincare routine
Alexis L.
Alva, FL
Origins is one of the best organic brands i have ever used. Usually organic brands that i try have a slightly weird smell, which is inconvenient since organic is healthier. I'm so glad that i was introduced to this brand, i highly recommend it.
Jody H.
Las Vegas, NV
Toners are a great way to wake up your face in the morning. Just splash a small amount and apply to your face. It is very gentle and you will be hooked by how it refreshing feeling.
Rebecca M.
Medford, MA
Great for those who have dry skin and need something lightweight to moisturize the face. A little goes a long way and was totally effective for my everyday needs. I am a repeat user of origins products, they just work well with my sensitive skin.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
I didn't really like the way this treatment lotion worked. I didn't like the scent of this product and didn't see much change in my skin after using this product overall I'm giving two start because my biggest let down was the scent. It worked ok
Sara B.
A decent toner. It leaves my skin really dry so I have to load up on moisturizer after. The packaging isn't anything to run home about. The formula could be better for what you pay for. I bought of Sephora's website. I would try a different toner.
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I really love this toner! I find it to be quite gentle and it does a great job of cleaning the dirt off that the cleanser may have missed. I literally cannot apply moisturizer without applying this toner first.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract