BY ORIGINS #48 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
amie d.
So I didn't purchase the set got it as a gift and it's real clean feeling your face feels real clean make sure to follow up with a good face lotion after using it I wouldn't use it every day maybe once every other day or once every three days
Michelle H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is very effective at removing any left-over makeup i have, after washing my face. However, I think it's kind of pricey for what it is. It also feels somewhat oily on the skin compared to other toners that I've tried before. I would not purchase again.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
My go to toner! The only toner that doesn't feel sticky on my face. I also love the smell; my friends think that I'm nuts but i really love it. This toner cleanse my skin so well and leaves my face smooth like a baby.
Joy Y.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Origin to begin with. This toner is my holy grail that is super effective at moisturizing. It does the job and doesn't leave the skin irritated or dry. The packaging is very simple as well but looks elegant. There is no need for improvement.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This toner is amazing! I use this every single night before I go to bed and it has worked wonders for my skin! The white tea contained in this toner is known to have many benefits for the skin, and I definitely am glad I tried this product out! Gentle on my sensitive skin, and smells amazing!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I really liked it it felt nice on my skin. I bought it at sephora and it was a little pricey, but I was happy with what I got. I really think that you should try this product out because you will be happy with your purchase.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I love this for many reasons. The smell and the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out. I have combo/dry skin. This keeps my skin in balance and helps prevent aging!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a gentle feeling face toner that has a nice smell to it and leaves the face feeling refreshed and healthy and ready to apply whatever is coming next whether it's gonna be in your makeup or skincare routine
Alexis L.
Alva, FL
Origins is one of the best organic brands i have ever used. Usually organic brands that i try have a slightly weird smell, which is inconvenient since organic is healthier. I'm so glad that i was introduced to this brand, i highly recommend it.
Jody H.
Las Vegas, NV
Toners are a great way to wake up your face in the morning. Just splash a small amount and apply to your face. It is very gentle and you will be hooked by how it refreshing feeling.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?