BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Nantip C.
Lompoc, CA
It smell nice and feels refreshing. It doesn't feel too drying like some other lotion/toner I've tried. It feel hydrating. Haven't noticed anyadifferent but will keep trying it.
Lindsay S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Transfer the lotion to a spray bottle. Very refreshing for the face with a light scent. It does not hydrate my dry skin as well as other similar products. Very gentle and easy to rub lightly into face. A great summer time lotion, but not enough for the harsh cold winter months.
Laura C.
Charleston, WV
I used the entire bottle of this a few months ago and never really noticed a difference in my skin. I wouldn't try this again- I feel that there are many other anti aging products on the market that work much better than this. I also noticed it dried my skin out around my nose.
Jordan E.
New York , NY
Love the way this smells! I used this in conjunction with the a perfect world serum and my skin responded very well to it. Origins is a great skincare line to start off with
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Krystle H.
One word! BOMB! Love love love!!! My skin is so environmentally sensitive and this antioxidant toner creates that protected layer to keep my skin calm and refreshed. It's amazing for anyone that is sensitive and prone to redness as well.
Heidi W.
Love the scent. It's refreshing and doesnt dry out your skin. It cleanses anything that isnt removed from washing and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The only con is the price. I use toner twice a day and used the bottle in a month.
Kassidy L.
Bell
Great product for anyone struggling with dry patches it dry skin in general. However, it seemed to cause me to break out, but I do have EXTREMELY sensitive skin so it may have just been an allergy!
Helena A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a good toner at a fair price. Scent is very subtle, it cleans the face and it doesn't dry or irritate. I am not giving one more star because I can not see any other benefits and my skin doesn't feel better or particularly comfortable after using it for a few weeks.
Ashley P.
I've used several toners on the market, and most of them are very strong near my eyes (yes, you aren't suppose to get close). But just the smells normally bother my eyes. This one has the perfect balance of cleanliness and fragrance!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back