BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on ULTA*
Charmi M.
Plano, TX
Best toner I have ever used in my entire life! It is so refreshing and smells so good! It gives your skin the perfect amount of hydration and is perfect for dry skin types. I would definitely buy this again!
Lilly B.
Rexburg, ID
My skin tone is very uneven and acne prone and this stuff has done amazing at getting my skin even and fresh looking! I love the way it firms my skin! I have had less break outs using this product. The only complaint would be my skin has had some dry patches since using this product.
Silvia U.
Colton, CA
This facial product is amazing! It's all natural I love it love this brand! It's everything. The price is totally worth every penny the package is great. Smells real good wouldn't change a thing it's great!
Daja A.
This product is super silky and soft when applying. I wasn't sure about it at first but after using it a few times I really enjoy adding it to my routine. It's not too pricey and I'll definitely continue using it. I love the smell and I definitely have recommended this to my friends
Jenn Z.
Really like this toner! I get a huge satisfaction if I empty a bottle so i was glad to find out how long this bottle actually lasted me and how much I wanted to go back for it!
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
It smells amazing and keeps my skin clear. It's very gentle but so effective. Origins hasn't made a single product I dislike. This one is especially fresh and great for summer.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This product is how I discovered that my skin has a white tea allergy! However, since origins makes their products so well, it wasn't as bad of a disaster as it could have been.
Nantip C.
Lompoc, CA
It smell nice and feels refreshing. It doesn't feel too drying like some other lotion/toner I've tried. It feel hydrating. Haven't noticed anyadifferent but will keep trying it.
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
I love this product! The white tea in it is super amazing and it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvinated! I highly recommend this product and i will certainly be repurchasing this when mine runs out
Eva C.
One of the best lotions of all time. Smells good. Healthy for your skin, all skin types. The white tea replenishes the skin and makes it so much more vibrant and healthy looking.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back