BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
nevaeh s.
Lincoln, NE
I really love this product because it protests my skin from the uv rays the sun has that can cause my skin to have wrinkles. I think it is very effective because even though im 14 i want my skin to be as healthy as possible and this product helps my skin because it has a great serum to it!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Origins toner game is on point! My skin is combination and it does a great job at keeping it well balanced. I'm a repeat user and will be for years to come. Great value and speedy results
Amy S.
This toner kept my oil under control, but it caused me to break out along my chin. Usually products with white tea help out my acne/oil prone skin, but this one just didn't cut it.
Liz R.
Carmichael
I love this toner and Origins products in general! It makes my skin feel right and toned, but still very moisturizer.
Ive noticed a big difference on my dry nose since using this product and couldn't be happier
Natasha M.
Not a huge fan. This was the first toner I ever used and I kept buying it for years because the Perfect World line as a whole worked really well for my skin. I have since tried other toners and would not buy this again. It is very astringent and not gentle at all. It got the job done though.
Silvia U.
Colton, CA
This facial product is amazing! It's all natural I love it love this brand! It's everything. The price is totally worth every penny the package is great. Smells real good wouldn't change a thing it's great!
Charmi M.
Plano, TX
Best toner I have ever used in my entire life! It is so refreshing and smells so good! It gives your skin the perfect amount of hydration and is perfect for dry skin types. I would definitely buy this again!
Lilly B.
Rexburg, ID
My skin tone is very uneven and acne prone and this stuff has done amazing at getting my skin even and fresh looking! I love the way it firms my skin! I have had less break outs using this product. The only complaint would be my skin has had some dry patches since using this product.
Daja A.
This product is super silky and soft when applying. I wasn't sure about it at first but after using it a few times I really enjoy adding it to my routine. It's not too pricey and I'll definitely continue using it. I love the smell and I definitely have recommended this to my friends
Eva C.
One of the best lotions of all time. Smells good. Healthy for your skin, all skin types. The white tea replenishes the skin and makes it so much more vibrant and healthy looking.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?