BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
May V.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite toners!! This has a natural, light scent and is so refreshing and hydrating. Your skin feels quenched!! This goes perfect with the Perfect world moisturizer or with any moisturizer tbh. The price is great. I have repurchased this many times!
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA
This toner is awesome! It is light and feels like a shot of hydration to the skin. I use it after my acid toner and it feels calming and gentle going on after a harsher toner. I love the antioxindant qualities of white tea and it does not have any harshness to it on the face. I will buy again and again.
Jonathan C.
Stafford, VA
Smells amazing, but not a life-changer. I only have the time of day for products that are life-changers, especially at this price point. I LOVE some Origins products, but I haven't found a toner that works for me, yet. The Perfect World line breaks me out as well.
Ndea D.
New York
I mostly use this product at night, and as soon as I woke up I could tell the difference my dry skin was hydrated, and my skin glowed in the morning which never happens, I have combination skin and it worked great for both my oily and dry skin, I would highly recommend this with anyone with combination skin.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
An excellent toner! Leaves face feeling refreshed and relaxed. Very gentle, no sting like you can get with other toners and astrigents. Not too expensive, considering it is a brand name product. Would definitely recommend. I love skin care, and I love Origins.
Jessica M.
This smelled amazing. It did not change my skin
all that much. I do like that it is gentle. It did feel like
it restored the ph balance of my skin which is a plus.
It was a decent product.
Belinda C.
This toner it's life! I just got to put a little bit in a cotton ball, and it covers my face completely. It's a great value considering that a little goes a very long way. Whenever I run out I go buy more. I love it.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love this product . It smells good and my skin is soft and lush after. My first oil cleanser. I bought mine at Origins store in mall. It's very gentle and light . I would buy this again
chelsea a.
Wylie, TX
This is a great product. It has lasted me awhile and i have enjoyed using it. It is a decent price and a very good value. It is not too harsh and the fragrance is very light. This was my first time buying it, and i have recommended it to my friends. yay
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
This is such a good wonderful lotion that I really don't need many words for it.. it's so hydrating and revitalizing, after you have it on you get that wonderful firm young supple skin feel, and the smell is wonderful too!! I would definitely recommend this product and I love how natural it seems!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract