BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
I use the entire A Perfect World line from Origins and I credit it with saving my skin. I hadn't actively used toner for quite some time, but since introducing this into my routine, I can see how much healthier my skin looks. The smell is amazing but it doesn't stick around for hours, which I love.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
Anything from Origins I love. There products hands down smell amazing. I love their lotions, and the white tea leaves an amazing spa fresh scent. (I usually stop by the store and smell it just because it so nice). Its a nice lightweight lotion, without being heavy, and it does not break me out. Love love love
Stephanie N.
This is a great toner. It smells nice I just bought this product but so far I like it. I bought it at Sephora. It is super gentle on the skin, great if you're sensitive. I would buy it again .
Angelina V.
This toner was expensive, and therefor I expected much more in terms of performance. Unfortunately, this toner was average and very disappointing. I found it to have a sticky after feeling which then left me oily for the rest of the day. I had a better experience using witch hazel for a fraction of the price.
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA
This toner is awesome! It is light and feels like a shot of hydration to the skin. I use it after my acid toner and it feels calming and gentle going on after a harsher toner. I love the antioxindant qualities of white tea and it does not have any harshness to it on the face. I will buy again and again.
Jonathan C.
Stafford, VA
Smells amazing, but not a life-changer. I only have the time of day for products that are life-changers, especially at this price point. I LOVE some Origins products, but I haven't found a toner that works for me, yet. The Perfect World line breaks me out as well.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
An excellent toner! Leaves face feeling refreshed and relaxed. Very gentle, no sting like you can get with other toners and astrigents. Not too expensive, considering it is a brand name product. Would definitely recommend. I love skin care, and I love Origins.
Ndea D.
New York
I mostly use this product at night, and as soon as I woke up I could tell the difference my dry skin was hydrated, and my skin glowed in the morning which never happens, I have combination skin and it worked great for both my oily and dry skin, I would highly recommend this with anyone with combination skin.
Jessica M.
This smelled amazing. It did not change my skin
all that much. I do like that it is gentle. It did feel like
it restored the ph balance of my skin which is a plus.
It was a decent product.
May V.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite toners!! This has a natural, light scent and is so refreshing and hydrating. Your skin feels quenched!! This goes perfect with the Perfect world moisturizer or with any moisturizer tbh. The price is great. I have repurchased this many times!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?