BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda W.
Love this toner. The smell was not chemically and left my face feeling very clean and refreshed. The white tea balanced out the oil vs. dry patches in my face and definitely saw more even skin tones after using.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Use this toner daily to refine pores and take off any remaining makeup. It combats black heads but my skin still feels moisturized. Truly a great product with a decent price point for all that it does.
Erika A.
Chula Vista
I recently just tried this out and it's a great lotion; awesome value but also pricey. Comes in great packaging, as origins always does. I think it's a gentle touch considering I have sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I don't like it,which surprised me!
Usually,I have a great experience with Origins...this was very scented,and I almost felt as if I should water it down,like it was too heavy.
A big disappointment.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Origins A perfect world age defense treatment Lotion
Origins products are always awesome and I tried this two months ago and it was amazing and I must say that I have noticeable difference in my skin
Jimena T.
The best toner I have ever used. I purchased it at sephora.com. It is very effective in removing any daily dirt and it is very gentle on the skin. I really love this toner. It is easy to pour out. It has a good amount of toner in it. I would highly recommend this product.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Love this toner. I use this once a week to really help balance my skin. Also a great price for such a great product. I will probably buy this again after I run out. I recommend this to everyone looking to make their skin fresh!!!
Francia O.
Bronx, NY
On this I got a deluxe sample. It didn't do very well to my face. I have sensitive akin and it sorts of gave my face a rash. Nothing mayor, but you know, I would not use it again nor would I recommend it to people with sensitive skin
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I love origins. I love their lotions and their face masks. This smells so good with the white tea. As far as "age defense" I can't give you a definitive answer, but it's not greasy or think and gooey. I love it!
Erika J.
Love this stuff! I love how it leaves my skin feeling super fresh & clean! I love that this product doesn't have a strong smell & it's alcohol free! So perfect for my sensitive skin! Locks in moisture when I apply my moisturizer without an oily feel to it !
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?