BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I use this whole line of products and they work very well together! This product makes my face feel fresh especially after a long day. It takes on any left over makeup that didn't come off when I washed my face! Love it!
Kylee M.
Tigard, OR
This product is currently a part of my evening routine and I have definitely seen a positive change in my skin since I started using it daily! It's gentle on my skin, affordable, hydrating, and very effective and helping to keep my skin clear and moisturized!
Rebecca B.
Westwood, NJ
I received a sample of this from Birchbox and used it all fairly quickly. It was great while I had it, but not great enough to purchase for it's original price. I hear a lot of hype about Origins, but it never blows my mind like I expect it too. Basic.
Lorri R.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's tough for me to find a toner that I love. I have sensitive dry skin, and most toners leave my face feeling tight. This one does not. The smell is pleasant, and the price point is decent. I will continue to repurchase until I find something better.
Beth E.
Charlotte, NC
I have used many types of toners and balancers. After reading on the benefits of white tea and my trust in Origins products, i started using this product to help myself with Age defense. The results are remarkable and my health glowing skin on my "no makeup days" can seem as if i applied makeup. What a difference this one product makes for my regeime.
Sammi W.
Richmond, Va
I first got this product after walking into Sephora and the lady there giving me samples of different toners for my skin since it was so dry and patchy. This toned hydrated my skin and continued to make my skin feel hydrated even after it dries completely.
Jennifer V.
I use this toner twice a day with A Perfect World cleanser. I have sensitive combination skin and this toner does not irritate my skin. I've been using it for a few years now and plan to continue. I usually order it online along with the cleanser b/c you get the best deals... also they ship very quickly.
Evelyn C.
I usually don't use a toner, I must confess. But I did try this one out. I bought it at Sephora. I liked it because it left my face feeling refreshed, the smell is crisp and not overwhelming. I probably will not buy it again if I had the chance but I do reccomend it to someone looking for something easy.
Amy D.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love the feeling of protecting my skin, especially right as the weather is getting nice and the sun is coming out a little more regularly. This toner gives me the satisfaction of knowing I'm caring for my skin, but the work is minimal. It doesn't dry out my skin, either, which is very important.
Jessica T.
Wilmington, OH
I actually love this product a lot!! It leaves your body smelling Amazing!! It has been effective, by making my body feel overall healthier and smoothr. I like to put it on my feet when they are feeling sore. I bought this product from from Macy's.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract