BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I absolutely love this product. it smells great and goes on my skin so smoothly. It's not too expensive like some of the other Origin products either. It's perfect to put on right when you get out of the shower. Definitely use this after you finish shaving your legs.
Maxime S.
I love this toner! The smell is very pleasant and it feels very hydrating. I like the bottle but the cap is too big, a lot pours out. Origins products are pricey but worth it to me. This toner soothes my skin without leaving it feeling tight. It's a home run for me!
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
This stuff smells soo good! Almost like fruit loops. With a ton of super natural-sounding ingredients and no alcohol, this "lotion" (it's more like a toner) leaves my skin feeling super fresh without feeling drying. I use this every night after cleansing, and some mornings after cleansing, and it really makes me feel like my face is more put-together. My skin feels so soft after!
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
Meh, it's ok. Don't really feel a difference but I did feel it left too much grease on my skin. Should have known better, already being an oil factory and purchasing a toner for moisturizing properties but, it does leave your skin moisturized. Just not what I needed
Dorian S.
Houston
I would highly recommend this toner to anyone with dry or oily skin. I use this toner no matter if I'm in a hurry or not. It gently hydrates my skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It helps with hydration but is not oily. It doesn't have alcohol so it doesn't dry out your face either.
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA
You need mostiure?! This toner does the job. My skin never felt dry or tight. This product is very hydrating and never made my skin break out! I love this product and it is worth the splurdge. I recommend this product to every and anyone looking for a toner
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
I really like that this toner is not too drying and that it is pretty gentle! The smell is not too strong and I feel very fresh & clean once I apply it. It is not too expensive- just around $20. I would buy again but I am willing to try the newest rose one!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love everything from the Perfect World collection. All the products work well together and you can layer them without having to worry about breakouts. The packaging is nice and the only thing that could be improved upon is the price for the amount of product.
Divya D.
Leaves your face feeling clean and clear! this toner wipes away all residue dirt and make up that was not washed away after cleansing your face. it smells amazing and does not sting your skin at all and I have very sensitive skin. Just dab a bit on a cotton pad and wipe away!
Samantha D.
Denver, CO
Origins Age Treatment Lotion truly is A Perfect World. I use this product every morning underneath my make up. It creates just the right balance of moisture and protection, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth which allows my make up to go on super easy!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract