BY ORIGINS #52 in Toners & Astringents

Kien S.
Manassas, VA
As much as I enjoyed the calming beautiful scent of this toner (i love how Origins products smell), this toner didn’t do much on my skin and it also broke me out every time I used it.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Love it! All natural product. Feels like a day at the spa! Very refreshing & gentle- this alcohol free toner evens skin tone without burning or causing redness. Good for normal, sensitive or combination skin. Also would prob work for oily skin. Helps take off any soap or cleansing residue. I would reccomend it to a friend or family member.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Eli D.
This has a beautiful scent and feel amazing on the skin! I’m not sure what it’s doing if anything, but it feels amazing. I do notice some exfoliation and brightening, but it still is very gentle.
Sarah N.
This has always been, and will always be my favorite toner. I have never loved a toner so much. It is refreshing, revitalizing, and just makes your skin feel so good. It smells amazing and works wonders on your skin. If you are looking for a toner, I insist you buy this one you will not be disappointed.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I like origin’s perfect world white tea line. So I give this toner a try. It’s nice and refreshing. It works well with my sensitive and dry skin. I also like the mild scents and very enjoy using it in the summer.
Annie R.
This was the first toner I ever used. I can’t remember being amazed by this toner. But I remember my skin feeling refreshed and clean without feeling like it stripped my skin. It’s nice and gentle I think it’s a great toner to start off with if you want to bring a toner into your skincare routine.
Diana D.
Saint James, NY
This product seriously changed my skin. I bought it while on vacation in Orlando recommended to me by the store clerk at Origins. It has a nice light smell, it really tones your skin without stripping it. It leaves skin feeling nice and moisturized. After using one bottle I feel like my pores have improved drastically and my skin literally glows!
nely m.
Elgin, TX
I use it more like a moisturizer at night & it has helped a lot but it keeps it a tad oily when i wake up. Idk if its the product itself or me sweating at night lol
Dominique K.
Atlanta
I am obsessed with Origins products in general but this lotion has to be my favorite. I have a combination of oily and dry skin so I’m kinda nervous when it comes to moisturizers with fragrance in them. But I’m absolutely adore this one, the White Tea is not over powering but just right.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back