BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Kat S.
He packaging is the cutest, it has that really detailed love to it. The smell of the product was great, and I felt it doesn't strip your skin too much. Being that tea tree is sometimes super powering, it did not overwhelm me. The price is fair for what you're getting. It deff. Would be another buy!
Kristina J.
Glendale, CA
Overall a great toner. It works great for people who have sensitive skin, but it's not the greatest at removing makeup because it is so gentle. I bought it at an Origins counter inside a Macy's. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft, but don't expect it to function as an all-in-one skincare product.
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
This product makes my face feel fabulous. I love how soft and clean my skin feels. My husband has even noticed the difference. I've had a lot of #skinproblems over the years; I have such #sensitiveskin so I constantly worry about random #adultacne breakouts
#prematureagingskin (I worshiped the sun for years. Kicking my own tail for not taking better care of myself. However, this product makes me feel beautiful!
Lauren S.
Louisville , KY
I love this treatment lotion! I've been using it forever, and it's one I can't be without. It is no surprise to me how well it works because all of Origins products are amazing. It feels so great on my skin & smells great too. I use it twice a day and it helps to keep my face moisturized all year round. It's a must have for anybody with dry skin! ❤️
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
This has to be my favorite toner. Not only is it natural but it works. I met my high expectations and is is a great price for its quality. I bought mine at an Origins store, I do believe mine was cheaper in store than online. But it is a great product especially if you have dry skin like me.
Patricia R.
I do really like this product. It makes my face feel clean and tight after I put it on with a cotton pad after a shower. I haven't seen any long-lasting effects but I continue to use it once or twice a week. I don't know if I would buy it again as I would like to try something new.
Denisse Mariana C.
scottsdale
I love origins and each of their products, the ingredients always have a fresh smell and totally refreshing, i use them in the morning and it is a great moment of my day, they make a experience from seeing to smelling and wearing them. I simply love them, specially the white tea
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is a nice product and overall Origins is a great brand but this wasn't my favorite product from them. It smells nice, the price isn't too bad but I just didn't get the effects I was hoping for with use. I likely will not purchase or use unless I get a sample with something.
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
I have combination oily and sensitive skin. Most toners dry my skin out too much or they are just too harsh and the leave my skin very irritated. This toner is the opposite of that! It leaves my skin felling balanced and soft and hydrated but not too hydrated. This stuff is amazing and the antioxidants help to improve dullness in the skin. I think this is a great toner for all skin types.
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
This is pretty great stuff, I find that it keeps my skin quite soft and can help it stay hydrated. I am in my early twenties so I don't see drastic changes but I'm hoping for a preventative effect on top of the current benefits. It does have very good ingredients and I have faith it will do something for me going forward.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract