BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca
This stuff is a dream! I love the scent. Not overpowering at all. This product removes any left over makeup and dirt after I wash my face and doesn't leave it feeling dry at all. I'd still recommend using a moisturizer after just to help retain moisture. I noticed a big difference in the tone of my skin, it definitely helps neutralize redness overtime. This will also last you quite a while. I use it every night and sometimes every day and it lasts 6 months for me.
Natasha H.
North Scituate, RI
This is the absolute best product you could ever purchase. I have been using this line for over 15 years and although I have strayed to use something else but it never does compare to origins!!
Sabrina W.
This was not a good product for me. I have heard some good things about this product so i decided to try it. But it was not good for my skin. I noticed that my face began to dry out dramatically when i began to use this
One of my favorite products. I love this brand. My skin always responds so well with any of these products.. i have sensitive skin and some brands really irritate the mess out of my skin.
Renee M.
Best toner ever! I have been loyal to this product for over 10 years I believe and I don’t see an end in sight! I’ve dabbled with other toners but nothing compares to this so far!
Erica F.
North Hollywood, CA
I love how it has white tea for antioxidants and the anti aging it's not to heavy feel good moisturizing I use it for day time under my bb cream it went on great.
Nikki S.
Las vegas, NV
This is product seems more like a toner because it is in liquid form. I include this into my skin routine 3-4 times a week although it can be used everyday. My skin does get very dry sometimes and I do have a more moisturizing cream that I use 1-2 times a week along with this lotion. If you are looking for a product to intensely moisturize your skin or if you have very dry skin then this is not the product for you. However, I do like this moisturizer. It is very gentle on the skin, does not burn or leave skin oily  and it is free of parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
I really like this toner for a couple of reasons but in general this is true to the unisex claim, i know some people feel facial certain products are strictly for woman but thia smells good bit jot girly. I think this would be something a man would like as well. This disn't react bad to my slin, ive had other toners burn my skin or make me break out in a red rash. I recommend this
Hebah J.
This stuff is great with for getting all that dirt and make up your make up remover or cleanser missed! It's also alcohol and oil free which is amazing as well. It has a scent of citrus of some kind. I give it three stars cause I didn't see a change in my skin after using for a few months, just only the fact it got the dirt/makeup left over off my face but I can find a cheaper toner to do that.
Cameron K.
Clemmons, NC
Love this toner. I will say it was a bit more expensive then I would have like to have spent however it was really good for my skin. Also, it smells really good. My hairdresser highly recommended all Origins products to me and I tried this toner with cleanser and I was very disappointed in the products. I feel I purchased better items on dermstore.com then these.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract