BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
This has keep my skin clear and soft. I love this. I never miss a day. My whole family knows that if they can not decide what to get me for a gift just get me this from origins.
Doesn't break my skin out, does its job. A little spendy but I like it so far. Wish it had a spray top though, so I could spray it and then use my cotton pads....I feel like you lose more product by pouring it..
Jasmine F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is just ok. It makes your face feel clean and refreshed but I don't build it into my daily routine. I like more of an actual serum as opposed to liquid
Fatema T.
This makes skin feel so amazing and soft. It also helps dimnish pores and makes skin feel supple and adds a youthful glow. Its is quick drying and a must have for good skin
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This smells really good! I love the way it feels on my skin. It is refreshing. I bought it a while ago, used it for a bit then stopped. but I just came across it again, used it everyday in a row for at least a month... my skin looks and feels so great. My skin is clear and radiant. My skin looks so healthy now! I certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little boost in their skin care.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca
This stuff is a dream! I love the scent. Not overpowering at all. This product removes any left over makeup and dirt after I wash my face and doesn't leave it feeling dry at all. I'd still recommend using a moisturizer after just to help retain moisture. I noticed a big difference in the tone of my skin, it definitely helps neutralize redness overtime. This will also last you quite a while. I use it every night and sometimes every day and it lasts 6 months for me.
Natasha H.
North Scituate, RI
This is the absolute best product you could ever purchase. I have been using this line for over 15 years and although I have strayed to use something else but it never does compare to origins!!
Sabrina W.
This was not a good product for me. I have heard some good things about this product so i decided to try it. But it was not good for my skin. I noticed that my face began to dry out dramatically when i began to use this
One of my favorite products. I love this brand. My skin always responds so well with any of these products.. i have sensitive skin and some brands really irritate the mess out of my skin.
Renee M.
Best toner ever! I have been loyal to this product for over 10 years I believe and I don’t see an end in sight! I’ve dabbled with other toners but nothing compares to this so far!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?