BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
I feel like when I apply this treatment my face is hydrated and it feels plumper before I apply my other facial treatment. Origins is a trusted brand that is adding health and anti aging to my skin.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this lotion ! I feel like my skin feels so much softer and younger! It’s price is every reasonable. I believe it’s effective after a few uses and it’s gentle on the skin!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I got this for my mother in law, and she loved it. I have yet to use it but its very effective. Its better to use it once a day if you can. It can bring out confidence in some people.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
I am a toner fanatic & use them daily. Origins is one of my favorites because it smells amazing and really works. It's alcohol free and leaves your face feeling cleansed and refreshed. It also has great benefits because of the white tea. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Sanlie A.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this toner. Usually when I use toners they tend to be quite drying, but this one was extremely effective without making my skin have a weird reaction. The packaging is also really nice, and I would definitely buy this again. The smell is also really refreshing.
Allyson S.
Sherwood
I absolutely love using this product every night with the rest of my moisturizing routine before I go to bed! It gives my face the clean and smooth feeling that I enjoy.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really like this because it makes my face soft and bright. it is a little more thick than id prefer but its not greasy so I didnt give up on it. I would recommend.
Christie M.
South Houston, TX
I really do adore this lotion! It's incredibly light and makes my skin feel very healthy, fresh and clean. And can I mention, it smells amazing! My husband loves it.
Kelsey S.
Love the smell. And I love that it helps protect my skin from free radicles. It didn't leave my face right I feel like it's just moisturizing enough for my oily skin
Kate W.
Manhattan Beach, CA
This is very gentle and I use it when I haven't worn a lot of makeup or been to the gym. Typically use it with a cotton swab after the shower for an extra face clean and refresh.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract