BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
miki h.
Philadelphia, PA
I have recently started using  "Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea" and i think it works well for my extremely oily skin type. It has a soothing scent and it really hydrates my skin. I would most likely purchase this product again once I finish it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It smells wonderful! It makes your skin squeaky clean, but with a baby soft finish when it dries. I would definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin, dry skin, or mature skin.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe, TX
I absolutely love all of the products by this company they are absolutely amazing and I really do love this one I don't really need a toner but when I feel like I do I do to use this
Miriam B.
This is my favorite toner. I have dry-combo skin and this toner is perfect. I live the whole age defense line from origins. If you suffer from dry skin, I highly recommend this toner.
Heather B.
Blountville, TN
I love love love this! I love the way it smells and the way my skin feels so refreshed after I use it. My new favorite! I recommend it to all my friends. It helps my dry facez
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
I feel like when I apply this treatment my face is hydrated and it feels plumper before I apply my other facial treatment. Origins is a trusted brand that is adding health and anti aging to my skin.
Nidhi J.
Chicago
 I absolutely love the I love this product. I would use for a very long time and I could see the difference but once I stop using it as well I would see a difference on my skin
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this lotion ! I feel like my skin feels so much softer and younger! It’s price is every reasonable. I believe it’s effective after a few uses and it’s gentle on the skin!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I got this for my mother in law, and she loved it. I have yet to use it but its very effective. Its better to use it once a day if you can. It can bring out confidence in some people.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?