BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Rachael N.
Mobile, AL
I love anything Origins. Very gentle on the skin and it smells incredible. I love their line because products re all natural. Somewhat pricey but you are paying for what you get. It was effective and gentle enough to use daily
Glennda B.
Wylie
This is by far my favorite lotion. Very light and not oily at all. Also, the smell is not strong and doesn't make you feel like you are adding chemicals to your face. Works really well in the winter on super dry skin, generally you don't have to reapply like other lotions.
Ashton P.
Smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling fresh, I tried a sample bottle from my local origins. I can't tell any visible difference in my skin and the bottle is poorly designed so quite a lot of my sample was easily spilled.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite winter toner for my combination skin. My face is less oily and I need a little hydration. I love that it also has anti aging benefits which never hurts!
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff, and pretty much everything by Origins. It's all fairly natural, with a great scent, and feels GREAT on your skin. This is a nice, refreshing toner that doesn't make my skin feel tight or uncomfortable.
Kate K.
I love the way this toner smells. It is a great price point too. I love benefits of the antioxidants and anti aging. One of my top fave toners! It keeps me balanced and not stripped of moisture
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
I use this in the morning & witch hazel at night my skin is amazing other than a few minor blemishes. I love this product I love this line of product and the brand. Origins never fails me!
Chuly V.
This is so refreshing!  After I wash my face, this is a must follow.  I received this as a gift, and it's amazing.  I love the smell and how it wakes you up.  It was my first time, and I will continue to use it.   I love everything about it.  I love their products.
Davi D.
This product is wonderful.  It is not at all drying to the skin; very little of a very pleasant fragrance.  It has helped a lot with large pores and redness.  I purchased it through Sephora and find it to be very affordable.  I would recommend it to women with similar concerns!
Tammana T.
Jamaica, NY
Like almost every other origins product this one is equally good. It's very hydrating. The scent is really fresh and little amount goes a long way. Particularly love the organic scent that is not too overwhelming.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract